Subject: The most unforgettable crowning moments Fri May 02, 2014 11:44 pm
Here are my top 12 most unforgettable crowning moments ever
12. Mary Jean Lastimosa - Miss Universe Philippines 2014: After trying three times MJ finally won the most coveted crown in Bb. Pilipinas pageant. This is probably one of the most touching crowning moment in the pageant's history.
11. Olga Alava - Miss Earth 2011: After announcing the winner it seems like Miss Brazil is not very happy with the results you can see it on her reaction.
10. Megan Young - Miss World 2013: It's a sweet victory for the Philippines when Megan Young won Miss World 2013 and became the first Filipina to win the crown.
9. Zuleyka Rivera - Miss Universe 2006: Her crowning is probably one of the most emotional moment in Miss Universe's history. She can't even walk straight on the stage.
8. Riyo Mori - Miss Universe 2007: When she was declared as the winner it seems like Zuleyka is not very excited to put the crown on Riyo's head. The full crowning moment was not shown on TV.
7. Yukta Mookhey - Miss World 1999: When Eric Morley announced the winner it seems like Linor was not too happy because she was expecting a back-to-back crown for Israel. That's why she does not like to kiss Yukta. This is also the last time that Eric Morley announced the Miss World winners.
6. Miss World Puerto Rico 2000: Such an embarrassing moment when you crowned the wrong winner?
5. Mrs. World 2006: It was clearly announced that Russia won and yet they put the crown to her first runner up.
4. Femina Miss India 2001: This is probably the most dramatic farewell walk (or should I say farewell ride) in pageant's history. After all the winners of Femina Miss India 2000 won their respective pageants on the same year.
3. Korinna Koksis - Miss Hungary Intercontinental 2013: She doesn't want the title as simple as that. Korinna refused to be crowned and said that it's better to give the crown to another lady.
2. Monique Perez - Miss Universe Puerto Rico 2013: This is not another case of wrong announcements but a case of 'bad attitude'.
1. Ericka Dunlap - Miss America 2004: This is probably the most unforgettable crowning moment I ever saw. Ericka's reaction is really an epic.
Thank you for reading this thread and I will post more of my favorite moments in the world of pageantry.