View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Divalicious
Pageantologist
Pageantologist

Pageantology Points : 78
Pageantology Reputation : 5

PostSubject: Janine Tugonon will not make it!   Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:32 pm

ok this is my first thread ever here in Pageantology and i want it to be memorable.

Janine Tugonon was crowned Miss Universe Philippines 2012 and will represent our country in the upcoming Miss Universe pageant later this year.

Many people were saying that Janine won because SMA did some magic on the night of the coronation. Well in fact there are already rumors going around before the big night that Janine is SMA's bet for the major crown this year.

Come coronation night and all the rumors became a reality, Janine won and many are questioning it. Many were not happy with the final results and surprisingly MJ one of the front runners in the pageant did not place, what happened?

So let's just move on now, yeah Janine won and she will go to Miss Universe. The big question is will she surpass Venus and Shamcey's performances, will she be in the semis then go to the top 5 and win the 3rd Miss Universe crown for the Philippines?

My answer to that is a big NO!!! Sorry but Janine will not make it to the Miss Universe!!! There's a lot of goddesses in the Miss Universe pageant this year and her beauty is just ordinary, so plain and she has no x-factor. Her body is really terrible, well i just hope that before she competes in Miss U she will loose some weight. Communication skills? Well it is fine but not really impressive.

Over-all i would say that this year Philippines will be clapper. We need someone who can go head to head with the goddesses of the universe, someone that will standout and be notice by the judges. With Janine's chances, well all i can say is good luck to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Livia MitziMo

Pageantology Points : 15
Pageantology Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Janine Tugonon will not make it!   Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:39 pm

lets not judge janine first may chances pa sya para magprepare
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jayspointofview

Pageantology Points : 8
Pageantology Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Janine Tugonon will not make it!   Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:37 pm

Guys, I really beg to differ on this. Ms. Tugonon is the perfect representation of this Island-nation of Malayan race in any international event, her physique, mind and soul speak proudly of what we are as a nation..I shudder at the idea of somebody not representative of the everyday Maria, Juana and nena representing this free country that I love, it would just remind me and the outside world of our chained past. Besides, she's a gem, a Filipina with such academic achievement combined with a height and beauty that is most sought after abroad is a rarity now a days. With all of her credentials alone, I'm sure she can stand shoulder-to-shoulder to the best of the world and will all make us proud in the international arena, and that's my point of view.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fab Ian
Pageantologist
Pageantologist

Pageantology Points : 23
Pageantology Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Janine Tugonon will not make it!   Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:24 pm

jayspointofview wrote:
Guys, I really beg to differ on this. Ms. Tugonon is the perfect representation of this Island-nation of Malayan race in any international event, her physique, mind and soul speak proudly of what we are as a nation..I shudder at the idea of somebody not representative of the everyday Maria, Juana and nena representing this free country that I love, it would just remind me and the outside world of our chained past. Besides, she's a gem, a Filipina with such academic achievement combined with a height and beauty that is most sought after abroad is a rarity now a days. With all of her credentials alone, I'm sure she can stand shoulder-to-shoulder to the best of the world and will all make us proud in the international arena, and that's my point of view.

I must agree with you and I think she might pull out a surprise in Miss Universe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Earendil

Pageantology Points : 14

PostSubject: Re: Janine Tugonon will not make it!   Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:50 am

i'm still hopefull that JT will transform into an amazing swan

---
I hate to say this but… You are like my underwear... coz i can’t last a day without you!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
koalgreg
Vice Admin
Vice Admin

Pageantology Points : 88
Pageantology Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Janine Tugonon will not make it!   Thu May 31, 2012 3:29 am

With the right training ,I DO BELIEVE SHE WILL MAKE IT BECAUSE SHE IS VERY STUNNING.

---

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divalicious
Pageantologist
Pageantologist

Pageantology Points : 78
Pageantology Reputation : 5

PostSubject: Re: Janine Tugonon will not make it!   Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:39 am

koalgreg wrote:
With the right training ,I DO BELIEVE SHE WILL MAKE IT BECAUSE SHE IS VERY STUNNING.

I just hope so but I until I see some improvements on her I'm not feeling her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miss Universe 1000 B.C.

Pageantology Points : 6

PostSubject: Re: Janine Tugonon will not make it!   Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:33 am

bookmarked!
oh girl, we will see in December.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bluangel

Pageantology Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: Janine Tugonon will not make it!   Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:01 pm

I don't want it to happen but I can really feel that Janine won't make it Sad tears tears
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Janine Tugonon will not make it!   

Back to top Go down

Janine Tugonon will not make it!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1